I recently had this task to create an excel sheet full or formulas and just when i started writing these formulas i started wondering if i could manage a shortcut :-)
Here are the details
- Firstly i wrote the formula on the first row using combination of absolute and relative referencing such that it could be copied to all the rows below while still referring to the right cells.
- I realized i made a small mistake in the formulas and editing all the formulas again was a daunting task and so the exploration began.
- I used the Excel feature to display all the formulas in the rows instead of the values using "Ctrl + ~" character combination
- I copied all the formulas in EditPlus
- I landed up with a string as below (only a part is pasted the actual string was quite long)